The Berkeley Chess School's chess programs are designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced students of all ages. They provide a rigorous training in chess while making the process fun, with skilled and engaging instructors and an eye toward personal growth.
Our K-12 programs include:
- Chess in the schools, both after-school and during the school day.
List of schools we serve
- >>Click here to sign up for a class!
- Friday Night Chess
- Summer Camps (Berkeley, San Ramon and other East Bay locations)
- International Chess Exchange Programs
- Community Outreach Programs to underserved schools
Our Adult Chess Programs include: